We are 10 days away from Thanksgiving, 44 days away from Christmas. The most glorious days of the year can bring on a lot of joy and anxiety. We will be providing you with tips and suggestions to assist you with every detail of the holiday season.
For the Hostess we have a few tips and details that will help make your Thanksgiving Celebration very smooth.
- Prepare your menu and shopping list now. Shop for special ingredients early to avoid the lines and shortage on particular items.
- Fresh turkeys have very good flavor. (makes a tasteful broth) Order early from your grocer.
- Make a list of details you can do each day leading up to Thanksgiving.
- Decide on a buffet or sit-down dinner. Each set-up requires different accessories to make it beautiful and welcoming.
- Don’t forget alcohol for cocktails. Guest should be served or have access to a refreshing drink or cocktail when they arrive.
- If you are frying a turkey for the first time, read the directions ahead of time. Don’t be afraid to ask for guidance from someone with frying turkey experience.
- Masterbuilt Electric Fryer is my fave for smoking a turkey! Juicy, tender and flavorable to the pallet! Your oven can be use for other items.
Next on the Blog: Designing your Thanksgiving Table