The taste of mint explodes on our palates in many forms during the holiday season. Combining mint with chocolate delights the masses. I love a good martini! This is definitely a favorite of mine during the holiday season.
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup
- 1 fluid oz peppermint snapps
- 2 fluid oz chocolate liquer
- 2 fluid oz half and half
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside edge of a martini glass. Place glass in the freezer. You want the chocolate to harden.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour peppermint schnapps, chocolate liqueur, and cream into shaker.
- Cover, shake, and strain martini into the prepared martini glass.
- Festive garnish for cocktails are a must. Strawberries, mini candy canes, chocolate shavings, andes mints, red sugar rim are a few details for a nice presentation. Prepare a few on a nice tray or cocktail and appetizer cart.
Designing the Details of your Love Story with every Detail