Where you are hosting your wedding or event is very important. Below is a few things to consider.
- Is the venue appealing to the eye?
- Distance for guest to travel
- Will hotel accommodations be needed
- Is parking be provided? Does the venue offer a valet service?
- Does the venue provide the atmosphere you desire? Will you have to create the atmosphere you desire by hiring vendors to provide decor elements.
- Can the venue facilitate your guest count comfortably?
- What detail elements does the venue provide? (tables, lighting, AV, Sound, etc.)
- Is building well maintain in appearance? Examples: Painting, lighting fixtures, restroom facilities, furniture etc.
- Does the venue provide a catering menu?
- Can you bring in a license caterer of your choice? Will there be additional fees?
- Cleanliness of the kitchen area?
- Space and refrigeration if you are considering an outside caterer.
- Are you comfortable with the type of service you are receiving from the staff and your point of contact?
- Are they responding to your questions or concerns in a timely manner?
- Is the venue providing solutions to accommodate your desires or expectations for your event?
- Is the venue willing to work with your Event Designer or Event Planner as a team to provide quality service to you as the client?
I have only listed a few details to consider when selecting your venue. I encourage anyone whom is planning an event to hire an Event Planner to streamline this process, whom as knowledge of what to look for in a venue that will meet your needs.
Cheri Denise Events
We Design the Details of your Story...........