The wedding day vibe for Grooms has changed through the years. They have become more involved in the planning and design process. I enjoy listening to their vision and desires for their day. In the past, their usual response is "whatever she wants" and offer a few suggestions. However, I have learned to ask dig deeper probing questions about their wedding day dreams. These Grooms are more involved and assertive throughout the planning process. Developing a trusting relationship with the Groom is important to me. I want them to feel special and receive the personal attention they deserve.
Groom's Wedding Day Wishes
- His Bride is happy and receives the best of care.
- His Best Man and Groomsmen enjoy the preparation process. Their support matters.
- The Mother of Bride and Mother of the Groom are cared for and feel special.
- The DJ is selected and is prepared for the Grand March and First Dance. (It has been my experience that the grooms are in some ways responsible for selecting the DJ with my guidance and input.)
- The men in the wedding party are coordinated and well dressed. (This includes details of their attire. Tuxedo, accessories, shoes are important. Grooms want a second look. CDE offers guidance in this area. My gentleman should compliment the ladies to perfection.)
- The wedding is not of financial burden on the family. (They may say she can have whatever she wants, but he wants to know how much, and when payments are due.)
- The color scheme and design of the event.
- The menu is appropriate and memorable. (The dinner must be beyond amazing in presentation and flavor.)
- Everyone has a good time...
Designing your Love Story with every Detail .....