Laughter in your relationship breaths life, good times and treasure memories. Laugher is good for the SOUL! Cuts Calories!
Suggestions to break the craziness and stressful moments in relationships with laughter.
STORY NIGHT -. Each person create an impromptu fictional story that has to be acted out within a certain time limit. Your spouse has to continue the story with their own content. This also makes a great couples night.
- HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOK - Peruse your high school year books and tell of fun moments in high school. Prom pictures usually brings a burst of laughter.
- SURPRISE DATE NIGHT - Blind fold your spouse and take them on a fun date. Paint Ball, Ping Pong, Skating (roller or ice), etc. Something different that you both can do together and make each other smile and laugh.
- COMEDY SHOW - Purchase tickets to a comedy show.
- SNAP CHAT - Design a personalize snap chat filter and create a fun skit to broadcast on snap chat. Give it a fun title and inform your family and friends to watch.
- UNPLUG - Turn off the TV and Electronics and discuss the funny moments of your day.
- DANCE - My favorite thing to do. Try doing some of the old and new dances together. Dress for the occasion.
These are only a few suggestions. I am sure you can think of more. Life offers us all many reasons to be frustrated, stress and tired. We can always find something to laugh about the releases the tight energy and bring joy to our relationship.
Enjoy Your Day!