So you are recently engaged and you’re thinking of whom to select to be in your wedding party. I'm sure you have one or two people that leap into your mind because you know that they will provide their unconditional support. However when choosing the rest of the party, the decision become more challenging. I have a few tips to guide you through the decision process.
- Does this person have a positive attitude?
- Are they supportive of you and your relationship?
- Do they get along with others and work as a team?
- Will their budget allow them to participate and purchase items needed that you will be requesting? (If not, is there another role this person(s) can have on the day of the wedding. Not having the budget does not mean that they can't participate.)
- Will they agree to your "reasonable" request?
- Will they make sure your wedding experience is special?
- Do you enjoy there company?
- Do they create problems or solutions?
The most important guideline to remember is that your wedding day is a very special event. You should surround yourself with special people who bring you joy.
Designing the details of your Love Story with every Detail......